The Duodo Palace Hotel boasts a privileged location in Venice, in the historic Sestiere di San Marco, a few steps away from Piazza San Marco and La Fenice Theater.
It is easily accessible both by water taxi with direct access to the water gate of Duodo Palace and by public transportation such as water buses, ACTV and Alilaguna. The stops are located in the nearby San Marco Calle Vallaresso and San Marco Giardinetti.
San Marco, Calle Minelli 1887/1888
30124 Venice Italy
Walking along the narrow streets filled with historical sights, boutiques and shops, it is possible to quickly reach the city's main architectural monuments and major attractions.
Piazza San Marco with the Basilica and the San Marco bell tower, Palazzo Ducale and the Correr Museum
Riva degli Schiavoni overlooking the San Marco basin and the island of San Giorgio
The Rialto Bridge overlooking the Grand Canal and the characteristic Fish Market
Palazzo Grassi, the Gallerie dell'Accademia, Ca' Rezzonico - Museum of the Venetian 1700s, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and Punta della Dogana
The shopping streets of Calle Larga XXII Marzo and the Mercerie, the Fondaco dei Tedeschi
Contemporary art lovers can enjoy the Venice Biennale and all its events, Visual Arts, Architecture, Music, Dance and Theater, and Motion Pictures. The Foundation is located just a few steps away from Duodo Palace
How to reach us
The Duodo Palace Hotel staff is available to organize private transfers. For this request please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
From the airport of Venice
Marco Polo International Airport of Venice - 12 km by land and 10 km by water from Venice.
- Private water taxi departing at approximately 500 meters from the arrival terminal, arriving directly at the Duodo Palace. Duration: about 45 minutes.
- Alilaguna Public Service, Blue line/Orange line ferryboat stopping at San Marco Giardinetti (near Calle Vallaresso). Duration: about 1 hour and 25 minutes, then a few minutes walk from Duodo Palace.
- ACTV or ATVO public buses going to Piazzale Roma, Venice's car terminal, from where it is possible to reach the hotel with ACTV line 2 ferryboat for San Marco Calle Vallaresso. Duration: approx. 20 minutes by bus, approx. 30 minutes by ferryboat and a few minutes walk from the Duodo Palace.
- Taxi departing from the arrival terminal for Piazzale Roma, Venice's car terminal, and then by water taxi directly to Duodo Palace. Duration: 25 minutes by taxi and 30 minutes by water taxi.
From the Treviso airport
Canova Treviso Airport - 30 km from Venice.
- ATVO public bus to Piazzale Roma and follow the directions above.
- Taxi for Piazzale Roma, then follow the directions above
Train - From the Santa Lucia station
- Water taxi departing in front of the station's exit, arriving directly at Duodo Palace. Duration: about 20 minutes.
- ACTV public water bus service, line 2 for San Marco Calle Vallaresso. Duration: about 1 hour and 25 minutes, and then a few minutes walk from Duodo Palace.
Car - From Piazzale Roma or Tronchetto/Marittima
- Water taxi, arriving directly at Duodo Palace. Duration: approx. 30/35 minutes
- ACTV public water bus service, line 2 for San Marco Calle Vallaresso. Duration: about 30/40 minutes, and then a few minutes walk from Duodo Palace.